Health Benefits of Coconut
Coconut is a tropical fruit that is rich in protein. The meat of the coconut is very good in destroying intestinal parasites,
that we get from eating infected food. Coconut water is good for kidney and urinary bladder problems.
Nutritive Values : Per 100 gm.
• Vitamin A :
• Vitamin B : Thiamine .10 mg.;
• Riboflavin :
• Niacin :
• Vitamin C : 2 mg.
• Calcium : 21 mg.
• Iron : 2.0 mg.
• Phosphorus : 98 mg.
• Fat : 34.7 gm.
• Carbohydrates : 14 gm.
• Protein : 3.4 gm.
• Calories : 359
Other Health Benefits of Coconut :
1. Prevents simple goiter (enlarged non-toxic thyroid) because of its organic iodine content.
2. Good body builder, so it is a food recommended for building up the body muscles of thin and emaciated individuals.
3. Constipation and for any build-up of gas in the stomach and intestinal tract.
4. Coconut milk has been found to help cases of sore throat as well as relieving stomach ulcers.
5. Coconut oil has been found to heal cuts, scratches, burns and sunburns.
6. The oil has also been recommended for facial massage and is reported to be good as a wrinkle remover.
7. Coconut oil is also good for the scalp and hair and makes hair dressing unnecessary.
8. Intake of at least 2 Tbsp. of Virgin coconut oil per day can lessen your Vitamin E requirement.
9. Coconut water is good for kidney and urinary bladder problems.